Description: The Registrar's Office is responsible for administrative, managerial and support tasks to the undergraduate degrees, Master degrees and postgraduate programmes.
This service is under the supervision of a senior member of staff and has the following competencies:
- inform about entry requirements and attendance of the undergraduate degrees, Master degrees and postgraduate programmes;
- write notices and announcements and complete all tasks linked to applications, enrollment, attendance, readmission, change of course, transfer, special entry schemes and other registrar's acts;
- register in the computerised system all the elements pertaining to students' school activities, while at the same time organising and updating their individual records;
- issue enrollment and attendance certificates and diplomas;
- issue the Diploma Supplement (Master's and Undergraduate's);
- organise students' accreditation processes;
- prepare all the student-related data to meet the requests from the Instituto Nacional de Estatística (Statistics Portugal), from the Ministry of Education and Science, etc;
- organise procedures for recognising diplomas acquired abroad, or their equivalence.